Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill In The Blanks Friday


This week has gone super fast! You can take part in the blanks over here.


1.  Right now the weather where I live is     cold but sunny most days. Spring is definitely in the air and I love the sense of possibility the nicer weather brings.

2.  The best piece of advice I've been given is    my two really good friends (my best mate and another who is my oldest friend) sat me down last year and said something along the lines of "some people don't deserve to be in your life. don't beat yourself up over it. move on." I really needed to hear that.

3.  My most favorite person in all the world is    my best friend and my little sister get equal favourite.

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be     do whatever it is that makes you happy, be purposeful and remember that live is a verb. Something like that anyway.

5. My most favorite item in my closet is  a red snuggly circle scarf I got given on my birthday on Wednesday and my mustard coloured cardi.

6. The best cure for a bad day is   step outside and get some fresh air. Works every time for me. 


7.  Today is   almost over which means relaxing. Yus!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree! You got some really good advice from your friends :) those two sounds like excellent people to have in your life, while others aren't worth it.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great piece of advice and so true. I have no idea why we waste so much time on people who don't really care about us.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete