I used to take part in Fill in the Blanks with my old blog and I thought I would give it a go again.
1. I am proud of getting my Bachelors degree, it was hard but I got there in the end and I did it all by myself.
2. This weekend I will be going to a play, starting an assignment on relationships, ice skating (I got free tix a little while back!), watching the Super rugby final and catching up with a friend who has just moved up from wellington.
3. A secret dream I have is to own a lifestyle block and live off the grid.
4. I can't handle when people act like things haven't happened and don't acknowledge them.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is buying coffee beans instead of the ground stuff and realising you have no coffee in the morning.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is reading a book in the bath.
7. I think everyone should live their lives for them and not worry about judgement from others.