Monday, December 26, 2011

Fresh Starts


There is a strong hot wind blowing today. It felt like the right time for a fresh start.
I have had quite a long hiatus from the blogging world but now I believe I am going into the new year more grounded and in a better place than I ever was. I think blogging is all about making time in ones life to savour moments and really enjoy the little things. But why is that so hard to do in our day to day lives? It is like modern life has us caught up in constantly being in a rush to enjoy ourselves but constantly I used to find myself all in a blur wondering what it is actually that I'm feeling all stressed and run down about. I'm not going to lie and say that my life isn't busy because it really is but I think I had to eliminate a lot of unnecessary stress. Now that I have down that I have been starting to realise how much space there is in my life when I just focus on the important things and leave behind a lot of negativity. Space to enjoy myself truly and enjoy the little moments. That may be long winded and make no sense but that is how I know it is the right time to step back into the blogging world.
Oh and a new blog for a new start. The name I came up with quite quickly when I was imagining what it would be like to blog again. I find french so pretty even though I can't speak it. My little sister does though and this little phrase was on a t-shirt I bought her recently. I like it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. You're back! Yay!

    I can't wait to see more posts on this new blog :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear, these are the reasons I blog too!

    It is such a lovely and purposeful way to express and bring attention to the things in life which need more attention (:

    ReplyDelete